We are very excited to be upgrading to a professional online membership management tool. This will enable our Board to communicate with the membership at large much more efficiently. You will begin to receive emails from the @gmail address and from the Wild Apricot software. You may no longer be getting Association related communications from private email addresses.
What this means to you.
- · First, our website will be new and improved although the url address will be the same: friendsoflafayette.org.
- · All members in good standing will have a website USER NAME and PASSWORD. Each member can create their own password.
- · Members can update mailing addresses, email addresses, membership levels online through the website.
- · Membership renewal fees can be processed online. Each member will receive an automatic reminder via email. The member can then send a check or pay online by credit card.
- · Members will be able to register for annual and special events online.
We will be in the process of updating and improving the website over the next year. It takes a lot of training and time to convert 80 years of paper records into an online software system. Please be patient if you receive emails with information that seems in error.
Be on the lookout for new and improved looking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and @wildapricot.org so that you can log in and update your brand new user accounts!
Please direct any questions and concerns to: Bonnie Fritz at email@example.com